Experience amazing interactivity with true multi-touch with 42″, 55″ and 65″ Full HD Multi-Touch Display – fantastic for the classroom or the boardroom.
- Optical Multi-Touch Screen Technology
- Full HD Display 1080P
- Toughened Glass With Anti-Scratch
- Solid Construction For Durability
- Automatic Brightness Control
Philips Edge HD Q-Line Display
Available in 32″, 42″, 46″ and 55″ these displays are excellent for viewing from a distance.
- View startlingly clear images in a more Eco-friendly way with the edge LED display. Enjoy high quality picture and view vibrant colours with the full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080p
- Edge LED backlight for bright colours
- The Philips Edge display is controlled and pre-set by smart power which could reduce power consumption by up to 50% and save electricity bills
- The IPS panel used advanced technology which gives users extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, this makes it possible to view the display from almost any angle
- Remarkably crisp images and vivid colours are produced by the panel which makes it suitable for professional video call and menu board applications
- Control and manage all of the digital signage displays on your network with the included power software tool. Smart control also lets you take advantage of the digital display by enabling users to modify colour settings, set the displays ID, and diagnose the status of each display on the network
- Users can schedule what they want, when they want.
- Mix and manage your content over multiple video inputs suck as USB,VGA,DVI and HDMI.
- USB media playback, this enables user to view content stores on a USB.
- IPS panel takes an an advantage to the 178 degree viewing angles.
- The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
- Enjoy the high brightness for much clearer images thanks to the 700 nit panel. Your audience can enjoy better image quality in locations that are away from direct sunlight, yet still brighter than average, optimizing the viewing experience.
- Full HD LED technology. The Philips V-Line display uses LED’S which are brilliant for accurate colours and high contrast ratio.
- Share and stream media content from your mobile device or media player to your display with all DLNA compliant media devices. Connect each display with an ethernet cable and manage your content in real time within your local network. Simply connect your display and start sharing.
- You can add an OPS compatible media player, this gives you the ability to upgrade or change your hardware whenever you need to. Turning your display into an all-in-one digital signage solution has become simplicity itself.
Philips E-Line Display
Available In 12″, 16″, 17″, 32″, 42″, 47″, 55″ and 65″
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p display to view high quality picture and vibrant colours.
- The top of the range display panel enables users to view from at 178 degrees, This enables everyone to be able to see the monitor clearly from most positions.
- The Philips E-Line displays have been designed for 24/7 operation. Taking advantage of superior components to ensure a higher level of quality, you can count on this range of models for complete around-the-clock- reliability.
- Simply stream content from your mobile device or media player to your display with all DLNA compliant media devices. Connect each display with an Ethernet cable and manage your content in real time within your local network. Simply connect your display and start sharing.
- High quality IPS panel for colour accuracy and viewing angles.
Ultra large 98″ panel. Also available in 84″ the Philips U-Line display has an amazing 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution. This is brilliant for long distance viewing.
- Designed for 24/7 operation
- The backlight intensity can be operated and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs
- Keeping your content up and running is crutial for demanding commercial applications. While it is unlikely you will face a content disaster, FailOver provides 24/7 protection with a revolutionary technology that plays back-up content on screen in the even of a media player failure. The FailOver software Automatically kicks in when the primary input fails. Simply select a primary input connection and a FailOver connection and your ready for instant protection
- Manage and control your network remotely via smart control
Available In: 42″, 55″, 65″ and 84″ Full HD 1920 x 1080p display to view high quality picture and vibrant colours.
- The Philips 24/7 Touch displays are designed for around-the-clock- use and the superior components ensure 24/7 reliability.
- Multi-Touch display featuring 6 touch points which allows you to use up to 6 touch points at the same time. This is a cost-effective solution when you have more than one user.
- The 84″ display uses 3840 x 2160 pixels, four times the resolution of a conventional Full HD display.
- Use SmartControl to manage your network remotely which enables users to update settings including colour, resolution and brightness.
- Supports all leading operating systems including Windows, Mac and Linux.
Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution for high pixel-by-pixel performance. This next generation video wall display is designed with the industry narrowest bezels and top of the range alignment solutions. The ultra narrow bezels make sure that messages don’t get lost in the bezels. Connect and control your video wall from the main administrator computer. SmartControl is a display based software for managing your network of displays from a single location via rj45 and RS232. Change settings like resolution, brightness, contrast and SmartPower.
Advanced colour calibration kit controls the luminance of the backlight, standardises the gamma curve and calibrate the grey-scale of your multi media display network. Each display can be adjusted to the same or different colour values.
FailOver kicks in automatically if the primary output fails. The Philips Video Wall displays are designed for 24/7 operation, taking advantage of superior components to ensure a higher level of quality. You can count on this reliable range of video wall displays.
The high quality IPS panel uses the most advanced technology, which gives you the best possible viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle – even in portrait mode. The IPS panel also gives you crisp images with vivid colours, particularly suitable for a professional video wall and menu board applications, which demand colour accuracy and consistent brightness.